Product name: Kaolin
Description: Kaolin is produced through delamination, calcination and classification. The well-controlled processes ensure the GB series have no coarse particles and maintains, so the end of uesr can achieve a high hegman grind. Kaolin is widely applied in coating and painting.
Appearance: White powder
1.kaolin clay powder is used in Paper as filler.
2. kaolin clay powder is used in Ceramics to provide strength in production of glazes and Refractories and electrical insulators and construction products enhanlncers.
3. kaolin clay powder is used in Paints as a partial replacement of TiO2 pigment, and to improve the optical, mechanical and rheological properties and to enhance opacity, whiteness and scrub resistance.
4. kaolin clay powder is used in Plastics to achieve smoother surfaces, dimensional stability and to reduce shrinkage and cracking during polymer compounding and shape forming.
5. kaolin clay powder is used in PVC Cables to improve electrical properties. Chemically treated calcined Kaolin is one of the major activities used in engineering plastic.
6. kaolin clay powder is used in Fiber,Glass & Rubber to assist better integration of the fibers into the materials.
7. kaolin clay powder is used in Refractory to provide strength and to achiever greater whiteness during firing process because of this material is High Alumina & Low Iron Content.
8. kaolin clay powder is used in Ultramarine Blue as main filler material in all ultramarine blue industries.
Kaolin is also used in Manufacture of Inks, adhesives, caulks and sealants, cosmetics,pharmaceuticals,soaps and detergent, insecticides and pyrotechnics, feed and food additive and as a light diffusing material in white incandescent light bulbs to name just a few of the other applications.
Packing: 25kg, 50kg, 1000kg pp bag or as customer's requirements.